Tuesday 28 March 2017

A Canny Logo

I have made a couple of visits to a local garden centre lately. It is an independent family run nursery that can always be guaranteed to have some quality plants. It's logo is a watering can with a giant one on the side of the road outside.


The entrance in the car park is equally novel.



With a great weather vane.


There are watering cans wherever you look including outside the loos.


Watering cans also make could plant containers.



I have an old one planted up in the garden. I promise you a photo soon.

5 comments:

  1. I do enjoy it when a place really goes with its logo or theme - love that colourful one full of daffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that last cheery bright blue one

    ReplyDelete
  3. A morning smile of all those watering cans filled with flowers. I'm like Helena, like a logo & theme done well and I agree with Sian, the blue hanging can is quite a cheery one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canny indeed! :o)
    Like the weather vane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! Love the one in the iron fence.

    ReplyDelete