Thursday 14 December 2017

Take Three Thursday : Christmas Table

I'm afraid I still don't have much time for blogging at the moment. I haven't managed to post much this week and I have had even less time to catch up on all your blogs. Please accept my apologies and I will be over to see what you are up to soon.
Today was the Lunch Club Christmas meal. We catered for just over 50 people. It seems everyone emerged from their homes for what is really good value at £5 for two courses. 
So I thought a few pictures of the tables before everyone arrived would be a good way to join Mary Lou for her Take Three Thursday.

1. The festive table ready to go.

2. The beautiful table decorations made by one talented helper.

3. One of the cards made by the children from the local school whose youngest class came along to sing.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie thanks for joining in. The tables look very festive & the card is fantastic, lots of talent in the young budding artist. Pretty floral/greenery table centrepieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. £5 for a two course meal - that's a bargain. The table looks lovely, very festive.

    No need to apologise, sometimes real life takes over. How is your mum?

    ReplyDelete